This is my personal home page stub.
I am available for IT work
I recently quit my previous job because I want to follow my passions, and building great software to make lives easier and piece by piece eradicate useless work through appropriate application of software whenever it makes sense to do so. Below you can find my CV (English version coming soon), my Linkedin profile and links to some of my work (mostly hobby stuff), more on github, and some recent stuff I can show privately, but not share publicly on the web.
How to find me:
- e-mail: email@example.com
- IRC: Hirvinen@IRCnet, Hirvinen@irc.freenode.net
- @hirvinen on Twitter
- LinkedIn profile
- Facebook profile
- @hirvinen on GitHub
Software and web stuff
Some of this stuff is ancient, buggy or both until I can find the time to give them some love - if they make it to the top of my priorities. Quick Poker is recent, but if you wish to evaluate my skills based on that, please note that I know what is wrong with it and I am halfway through fixing it, but it has been on hold while I have had to focus on other things in my free time.
- Jere Hirvinen
- Arvosanalaskuri is a web app helper for grading exams on the Finnish 4- to 10 scale.
- Arrow drawing tool, a fork of Alistair Jones's tool with added PNG export support.
- Color dice thrower
- Helpers / cheats / UI improvement script for the game Paperclips. This is very old. Game may have changed since in a way that could have broken the script.
- Quick Poker, a work-in-progress poker game using React and Next.js, similar to Pikapokeri by Veikkaus.